- Miyata T, Isohama Y, Kai H. [Exploration on mechanism of Chinese medical recipe for cough-remedy and sputum-removing]
Zhongguo Zhong Xi Yi Jie He Za Zhi. 1998;18(8):502-3.
- Ishii T, Kibushi N, Nakajima T, Kakuta T, Tanaka N, Sato C, Sugai K, Kijima-Suda I, Kai H, Miyata T. Local anti-inflammatory activity and systemic side effects of NM-135, a new prodrug glucocorticoid, in an experimental inflammatory rat model. Jpn J Pharmacol. 1998;78(4):505-9.
- Ojima F, Ido T, Hatazawa J, Itoh M, Shinohara H, Watanuki S, Seo S, Kai H, Takahama K, Ishii T, Nakagawa Y, Miyata T.
Development of a new method for simultaneously evaluating mucociliary clearance and pulmonary epithelial permeability in rabbit experiments by means of 18FDG, three-dimensional positron emission tomography and rectilinear scan. Ann Nucl Med. 1998;12(5):231-5.
- Takahashi K, Mizuno H, Ohno H, Kai H, Isohama Y, Takahama K, Nagaoka S, Miyata T. Effects of SS320A, a new cysteine derivative, on the change in the number of goblet cells induced by isoproterenol in rat tracheal epithelium. Jpn J Pharmacol. 1998;77(1):71-7.
- Fukushima H, Nagayama S, Otsuka M, Takahama K, Isohama Y, Kai H, Miyata T. Inhibition of glycine-induced current by morphine in nucleus tractus solitarii neurones of guinea pigs. Methods Find Exp Clin Pharmacol. 1998;20(2):125-32.
- Miyata T, Kai H, Isohama Y, Takahama K. Current opinion of muco-active drug research: strategies and problems.
Eur Respir J. 1998;11(2):480-91. Review.
- H. Arima, T. Miyaji, T. Irie, F. Hirayama and K. Uekama, Enhancing effect of hydroxypropyl-b-cyclodextrin on cutaneous penetration and activation of ethyl 4-biphenyl acetate in hairless mouse skin. Eur. J. Pharm. Sci., 6 , 53-59, 1998.
- R. Matsuno, Y. Aramaki, H. Arima, Y. Adachi, N. Ohno, T. Yadomae and S. Tsuchiya, Contribution of CR3 to nitric oxide production from macrophages stimulated with high-dose of LPS. Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun., 244 , 115-119, 1998.
- H. Arima, M. Takahashi, Y. Aramaki and S. Tsuchiya, Specific inhibition of IL-10 production in murine macrophage-like cells by phosphorothioate antisense oligonucleotides. Antisense Nucl. Acid Drug. Develop., 8 , 319-327, 1998.